Friday, June 27, 2008

My Fav. Poems















True Love Means... A girl and a guy were speeding over 100mph on a deserted road on a motorcycle.

Girl: Slow down, we're going too fast. I'm scared! And I don't want anything to happen.
Guy: Come on, don't worry. I know what I'm doing. Your having fun right?
Girl: NO...please stop. I'm really scared
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I LOVE YOU! Now please slow down.
Guy: Give me a hug. *Girl hugs him* ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guy: Can you help me out here? Will you take me Helmet off of me and put it on you? It's bugging me. In the paper the next day: A motorcycle has crashed into a building break failure. Two people found, but only one survived. The Truth is: That halfway down the road the guy realized that his breaks broke, but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug him for one last time. Then had her wear his helmet so she would live, even though it meant that he would die.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty.
He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay, he said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful. I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die." “You Are All Geniuses, and You Are All Beautiful. You Don't Need Anyone to tell You Who You Are. You Are What You Are. Get Out There and Get Peace, Think Peace, Live Peace, and Breathe Peace, and You'll Get It as Soon as You Like.” ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- EyEs Of Love Your eyes... Sparkling with brightness, and glows like a candle... emits an innocent ambience.. So pure it's fiery essence.. that I yield my lonely heart.. falling into your seduction... Your glance... Summons a new romance... that colours my loneliness.. My soul desires to dance... intrigued by a beautiful sight.. and my soul deeply touched.. when you shyly look away... Just a wink... Rekindles my childhood days, that was lost oh so long ago.. Still I sense it in my memories.. everytime when I look at you.. And it keeps me wondering... What if our hearts have met? Only one glimpse.. I feel your grieving sadness.. that you were trying to hide... Don't hold it all inside, dear.. for I know just what it does, Let it out for a ride, girl... to the wide and open sky.. Those tears of sorrow... Flowing slowly from the corners, streaming from your ebony iris.. down to your soft rosy red lips, through your adorable cheeks.. Won't you let me cuddle you? So you can weep in my arms? An incandescent flame.. Blazing with a joyful radiance.. waltzing around like a free spirit.. A picturesque of a true happiness... transpires into a captivating emotion, A spell that takes my breath away, Simply with your endearing smile... It is an immaculate existence... that evokes a breathtaking fantasy.. into my blue and dismal world... I shall eternalize these moments... upon an ageless portrait in my life.. I have felt the pleasures of love... when I look deep into your eyes...

No comments: